- Genetic female.
- Patient is seeking one of the following procedures:
Primary Breast Augmentation Primary Breast Reconstruction Revision Augmentation Revision
- Patient has adequate tissue available to cover implant(s).
- Willingness to follow all study requirements including agreeing to attend all required
follow-up visits and signs the informed consent.
- Agrees to have device returned to Establishment Labs if explanted.
- Willing to undergo Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) evaluation of medically advised.
- Has any breast disease considered to be pre-malignant in one or both breasts or is
reporting mutations in BRCA1 or BRCA2 without a previous bilateral mastectomy or an
untreated cancer of any type.
- Has inadequate or unsuitable tissue (e.g., due to radiation damage, ulceration
compromised vascularity, history of compromised wound healing).
- Has an abscess or infection.
- Is pregnant or nursing or has had a full-term pregnancy or lactated within 6 months of
- Is taking any drugs that would interfere with blood clotting, or that might result in
elevated risk and or significant postoperative complications.
- Has any medical condition such as obesity (BMI â‰¥ 40), diabetes, autoimmune disease,
chronic lung or severe cardiovascular disease that might result in unduly high
surgical risk and or significant postoperative complications.
- Has any connective tissue/autoimmune disorder or rheumatoid disease, such as systemic
lupus erythematosus, discoid lupus, scleroderma, or rheumatoid arthritis, among
- Has any condition that impedes the use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) including
implanted metal device, claustrophobia or other conditions that would make MRI scan
- Has a history of psychological characteristics that are unrealistic or unreasonable
given the risks involved with the surgical procedure.
- Has been implanted with any non-FDA approved breast implant.
- Has been implanted with any silicone implant other than breast implants.
- HIV positive (based on medical history).
- Has been diagnosed with anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL).
- Works for Establishment Labs, Motiva USA or any of their subsidiaries, the study
surgeon, or ICON the Contract Research Organization (CRO) that is helping to conduct
the study or are directly-related to anyone that works for Establishment Labs, Motiva
USA or any of their subsidiaries, the study surgeon, or the CRO.