- Male and female subjects > 22 years of age and â‰¤65 years of age.
- Subject has not had weight change exceeding 5% of body weight in the preceding month.
- Subject agrees to maintain her weight (i.e., within 5%) by not making any major
changes in diet or exercise routine during the course of the study.
- Subject agrees to refrain from any new abdominal training exercises during the course
of the study.
- BMI â‰¤ 30 kg/m2 as determined at screening.
- Abdominal skin fold thickness 2.0 to 5.0 cm, as measured by caliper below umbilicus.
- Subject has read and signed a written informed consent form.
- Subject has had a surgical procedure(s) in the area of intended treatment.
- Subject has had an invasive fat reduction procedure (e.g., liposuction, mesotherapy)
in the area of intended treatment.
- Subject has had a non-invasive fat reduction, body contouring and/or skin tightening
procedure in the area of intended treatment within the past 12 months.
- Subject has numbness, tingling or other altered sensation in the treatment area.
- Subject needs to administer, or has a known history of subcutaneous injections into
the area of intended treatment (e.g., heparin, insulin) within the past month.
- Subject has not had an intrauterine contraceptive device inserted or removed within
the past month.
- Subject has a known history of cryoglobulinemia, cold urticaria, cold agglutinin
disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
- Subject has a known history of Raynaud's disease, or any known condition with a
response to cold exposure that limits blood flow to the skin.
- Subject has a history of bleeding disorder or is taking any medication that in the
Investigator's opinion may increase the subject's risk of bruising.
- Subject has known sensitivity or allergy to isopropyl alcohol and propylene glycol, or
- Subject is taking or has taken diet pills or supplements within the past month.
- Subject has any dermatological conditions, such as moderate to excessive skin laxity,
or scars in the location of the treatment sites, that may interfere with the treatment
or evaluation (stretch marks is not an exclusion).
- Subject has a metal implant or active implanted device such as a pacemaker,
defibrillator, or drug delivery system.
- Subject has been involved in any type of abdominal muscle training program within the
previous 6 months.
- Subject has pulmonary insufficiency.
- Subject has a cardiac disorder.
- Subject has a malignant tumor.
- Subject has been diagnosed with epilepsy.
- Subject currently has a fever.
- Subject is pregnant or intending to become pregnant during the study period (in the
next 9 months).
- Subject is lactating or has been lactating in the past 6 months.
- Subject is unable or unwilling to comply with the study requirements.
- Subject is currently enrolled in a clinical study of any other investigational drug or
- Any other condition or laboratory value that would, in the professional opinion of the
Investigator, potentially affect the subject's response or the integrity of the data
or would pose an unacceptable risk to the subject.